Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kunal Khemu adopts a new look for upcoming movie

Actor Kunal Khemu has acquired a completely different look. The actor who sported a long mane in Kalyug, Dhol, Traffic Signal and Super Star, has finally chopped off his locks and will be seen sporting a new style for his forthcoming film.

Kunal tells us, “The change in the appearance is for my forthcoming venture 99 with Soha Ali. Hairstylist Suraj, son of Bharat & Dorris, has designed this new look for me.”

He further adds, “I needed this look to make me look mature and strong. Earlier I grew my hair hoping that it made me look mature. Now I can cut them short an play with the look because maturity has come with age. I don’t need such support to look older,” he laughs. Aditya Shastri & Anupam Mittal of People Pictures produces film ‘99′

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP