Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Drowsy Demi Moore’s


With a trio of young daughters at home, as well as a hyper stud of a husband, no wonder Demi Moore was looking a bit worn out while she was out and about yesterday.

The “Charlie’s Angels” hottie was spotted leaving the Jessica Nail Clinic in Beverly Hills, California looking worn down in her hooded sweatshirt and drawstring pants, sporting some shades to shield her tired eyes from the sun.


 
And curiously enough, Moore’s venti cup of Starbucks coffee didn’t seem to be giving her the energy boost she was hoping for.

In a recent interview, Demi’s daughter Rumer Willis confessed that she had a crush on her mom’s husband Ashton Kutcher when they first met.

“It was strange when mom, who is 15 years older than Ashton started seeing him. I was 15 and he was a heart-throb to me - I had pictures of him on my wall!”

She continued, “I remember mum saying her new ‘friend’ was going to hang out with us. I said, ‘What’s his name?’ and she said, ‘It’s Ashton’.  And I said, ‘Whoa - Ashton Kutcher?’ I freaked out a bit and blushed.”

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP