Saturday, September 20, 2008

Himesh Reshammiya in trouble

Himesh Reshammiya always gets away with his copied tunes ( remember the song Dillagi from Aashiq Banaya Apne) but this time he is not that lucky because the song Soniye Je, Tere Nal from his upcoming movie Karz has landed him in trouble.

Punjabi pop singer Kulwinder Kally claims that the song has been copied by Himesh from his album that was released almost four years back.

Kally says, “This song is being sung by Himesh but this is actually my song. It came out in my cassette ‘Sham Wali Gaddi’ which I had released around 4 years back. Himesh has stolen this song from my cassette. I demand the removal of this song from the film. I have sent them a legal notice and charged them with 5 crore.”
However Reshammiya denies the allegation, ” I have only sung this song. The songs, ‘Ek Haseena Thi’ and ‘Soniye Je Tere Nal’ are both songs of Mr Bhushan Kumar and we have permission from Mr Bhushan Kumar for them,” he says.
Well I am glad that Himesh has finally been caught.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP