Monday, September 22, 2008

Is Lara Dutta Seeing Dino Morea?

Lara Dutta, who is currently single after recently splitting from her boyfriend of nine-years Kelly Dorjee, has her eyes set on Dino Morea. The couple have been spotted visiting an art gallery and a cinema together recently along with a few other places. But Lara still doesn’t want to admit whats brewing between the two.

Says Lara, “I hang out with Dino, I’m not denying that. He lives two streets away and we go out together. But until I have a huge rock on my finger, I’m not married. I’ve come out of a really long relationship with Kelly Dorje and I’m not willing or ready to make any sort of commitment. I was in a committed live-in relationship with Kelly. Right now, I’m not looking for more of that. At the moment, I’m having fun because I’m young. Dino and I have known each other forever. We used to hang around in a group that also included Bipasha. However if a 10-carat rock is offered to me, we’ll see.”

Lol… Looks like the ex-Miss Universe has her priorities right in this matter.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP