Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beyonce And Jay-Z: Charity Patrons


No stranger to swanky parties, Beyonce Knowles and her rapper husband Jay-Z were all about checking out the New Yorkers for Children Fall Gala at Cipriani’s on 42nd in New York City last night (September 16).

The “Bootylicious” babe and her “99 Problems” stud meandered around the event, mingling with such stars as Blake Lively and Taylor Momsen from “Gossip Girl” as well as Julianne Moore and Mariska Hargitay.


 
Knowles looked stunning, as usual, in a sleeveless grey dress with massive teardrop earrings and even bigger lace-up strappy heels, while her man donned a classic black tuxedo.

And though she’s easy on the eyes, Beyonce recently confessed it’s a daily struggle for her to eat healthy.  “I love all the greasy stuff even though I know it’s not good for me.  I have to be very careful for months on end about what I eat. And then suddenly I will have a moment of weakness and have junk food.  I just try and whiz straight past the drive-thrus now because it can be so dangerous.”

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP