Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tusshar Kapoor sports a moustache

Tusshar Kapoor is following in the footsteps of Shah Rukh Khan. While the superstar was seen with a moustache in his recent hit 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi', Tusshar sports one in his forthcoming film 'Life Partner'.

'I am playing a married man for the first time. My character of a Gujarati NRI requires me to sport a moustache,' said Tusshar.

'I've been paired opposite Prachi Desai who is a Gujarati. She was a huge help in terms of learning the acts and behaviour required for my character. She also helped me a lot in speaking the language with the proper accent,' he added.

The film is Abbas-Mustan's first production, which is being directed by Rumi Jafry.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP