Thursday, January 15, 2009

Priyanka justifies her first kiss

Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapur's first kiss (o-n-s-c-r-e-e-n!) for the film 'Kaminey' has been the talk of the town for sometime now. While she shed all her inhibitions for 'Fashion' and all (well, almost) her cloths in 'Dostana', this is the first time ever that Ms Chopra has performed a full-fledged kissing scene for any film. When we caught up with Priyanka recently, we wondered aloud how her 'Kaminey' director, Vishal Bharadwaj, could convince her for the lip-lock and some real steamy scenes.

"I can't really give you all the details, but yes I have done a little bit more than usual in this film. I do have a kiss scene and a few lovemaking scenes with Shahid. Well, this was the demand of the script. So I agreed to do it," admitted Priyanka matter-of-factly.

Surprising that Priyanka, who had asked director Madhur Bhandarkar not to go overboard with her lovemaking scenes with Arbaaz Khan in 'Fashion' and had refrained from any mushy, intimate scenes with real life beau Hurman Baweja in 'Love Story 2050', has actually bent her rules for Shahid.

We couldn't resist, but ask why such a (step) 'brotherly' treatment even to Hurman. The query got Priyanka completely cheesed off. She shot back, "Please, I never like to discuss any of my personal matters. You better ask me something else. I think you should respect each one's personal life."

So we veered back to Vishal and the film and the actress resumed the talk. "Although Vishal is known as a serious filmmaker, it was great working with him. I think the story justifies whatever has been shot. I am not in the least upset about it," signed off the gutsy actress. From bold to sober to being bold again in her films, looks like someone has taken the number game quite seriously.





Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP