Friday, April 10, 2009

Sonam has no rules for SRK

Get custom programming done at GetAFreelancer.com!
Sonam Kapoor is two films old and is now associated with meaninful flicks and not commercial flick, while she rocked in Saawariya she did a great job in Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra’s Delhi 6 and now she is eager to work with King Khan SRK.

She says,� “He is another man for whom I will be so very willing to ignore my rule book. I would be more than happy to go ahead and sign a film if Shah Rukh happens to be my hero.”
“There are exceptions that one makes about the size and content of the role when it comes to working with legendary actors; De Niro and Shah Rukh just fit the bill.”
However her rule books comes into consideration if she has to work with others, she says, “I don’t intend to do films where all I am required to do is to dance in four songs and enact a couple of emotional scenes. By no means am I looking at that kind of cinema.”

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP